PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Daily Download at Groovy Scraps!!!

Tomorrow is the first day of one of my favorite months of the year, October! I love Fall, Halloween, the cool, but not cold, weather, and my husband & 1 of my daughter's birthdays are in October! What a great month! This month I am hosting the Disco Ball Challenge over at Groovy Scraps again! Yay!!! To participate, just download my Fall Spice Freebie kit and then make a layout with EVERYTHING in the kit, post it over at Groovy Scraps and receive a posting gift from me! Check it out and download by clicking here!

Also for October!!!

The designers over at Groovy Scraps have been working hard to bring you this awesome Halloween Daily Download! It's jam packed full of vintage spooky fun to fill your Halloween pages! Come visit us each day in October & grab pieces of this huge kit! The Daily Download will start October 1st and run through the 31st. You must be logged into the forums to download! Click on the Preview to be taken to the downloads!

0 comments: