PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008!

Just wanted to stop by quickly and wish you all a Happy New Year! 2008 has been great, but I am excited for 2009! How about you? Do you have any resolutions for 2009? I want to get in shape, spend more time with my girls, eat better, and be a successful designer!!!

I'm starting of the New Year right! It's my turn for the Daily Download at GDS on Jan. 1, 2009! So stop by to get my Freebie!! It will only be there for 1 day!! It usually goes up around 5pm or so, so if it's not there yet, check back. It is a set of glitter sheets that coordinate with my Holiday Partini kit! Here is a preview, click on it to go to the forum to download:

***I got a message that this link isn't working, but I wanted to make sure you knew that you have to log into the GDS forum to get this link***

Don't forget about my other Freebie too! And....my Holiday Partini kit is going to continue to be on sale for 25% off through January!!! Woo hoo!!!










Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristy said...

The link isn't working! I really want it!

Thanks!
:-)
Kristy

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Chanin.
They are really wonderful and beautiful!^_^