PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Kit - Snow Princess

Hope everyone is having a good week! I finally finished a new kit and it is in stores!! It is 25% off right now, so you can snag it for only $3.75! It is available at both of my stores, Groovy Scraps and Go Digital Scrapbooking! (By the way, both of my entire stores are 25% off) This is a perfect girly pink kit for all the little snow princesses in your life!!! Hope you like it!




I decided after I already posted the above, to make you all a desktop with my new kit! I made it so that is not seasonal, that way you can use it all year round! Hope you like it! Here is what it looks like with a picture in it!


Download 1280x800 here

Download 1024x768 here

Photobucket




0 comments: