PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - Week of Jan. 19, 2009

Well, today is my first Monday posting my meal plan! I always plan my menu for the week, but this is the first week I am participating in Menu Plan Monday! Here goes!!

Breakfasts:

Pancakes
Cereal
Cinnamon Rolls

Lunches: (since I'm home all day and do child care!)

Hot Dogs, Cheese Sticks, Chips & Fruit
Scrambled Eggs, Cheese, Toast & Fruit
Ham & Cheese Sandwiches, Pretzels & Fruit
Pizza & Fruit
Tuna salad sandwiches, Cheese & Fruit
Twice Baked Potatoes
Eat out after church with parents

Suppers:

Biscuits & Gravy and Sausage
Spaghetti, Corn, & Cheese Biscuits
Chili - (from freezer)
Grilled Cheese & soup
Pot Roast & Potatoes
Chicken Fried Steak & Green Beans
Eat at my Mom's house for supper

Thanks for stopping by!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Menu Plan Monday! Your meals look great.

Mom said...

I don't know why, but I almost think breakfast foods taste better for dinner. :) Enjoy your sausage & biscuits!
Happy MPM

Shanna said...

Looks great! Thank you for sharing! Have a Great Day!

Kristen said...

Looks like a tasty menu. Thanks for joining in on the MPM.

Crystal said...

Hi Chanin, You have an award waiting for you on my blog!!!!