PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another QP for you!!

Here are some great LO's by Amy! I love this first one because it is so boyish! Isn't is so cute! The second one I also love and she made it with my Template 03, that is now in my store!



Here is the awesome QP she made for you to add to your collection!!! It will be free for 48 hours!
Sorry Link Has Expired!

I may be back later today with another QP! I was going to post 2 today, but we are having some "technical difficulties" with the other one! If it is ready to go today, I will put it in a new post!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Malinda S. said...

Thanks so much! I really love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 12, 2009. Thanks again.