PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Win my new kit and a template freebie!

This is going to be a quick post, but I will be back tomorrow with more! I just wanted to let you all know that you can win my new kit, Ashlyn's Spring! It will be in my store on Friday! All you have to do is go to the GDS forum and sign up under this thread! Be sure to go do it before Friday at Noon EST! Here is a preview of my kit! My CT is working on LO's and QP's for you right now!!! Stay tuned!!!Oh yeah, and here is the Alpha that goes with both of the Ashlyn kits! This is will in the store on Friday also!

Sorry, this download has expired! You can find this in my store on sale for $0.70!

Hope you like the new template freebie also! Again, it will only be free for 48 hours. My templates will be in the store on Friday also, hopefully!!! Here is a LO I made with Template 04 with Ashlyn's Spring!

Also, did you notice the little coupon at the top of the page! It's for you!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 05 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Mar. 05, 2009. Thanks again.