PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 10, 2009

Huge 2 day sale!!! 50% off everything in my store!!!

This Sunday is my husband and I's 6th Wedding Anniversary!!! Awwwwww...how sweet, huh? Well, anyway, to celebrate, I am having a HUGE 50% off sale!!! My entire store is 50% off for 2 days only, Saturday and Sunday, April 11 and 12. Even my new kit, Some Beach, Somewhere is on sale!! Click the image to go to the sale!!!
Photobucket
Oh, and did I mention I have a free QP for you???

Photobucket






Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 11 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

Melissa said...

Thank you for sharing the quick page. It is very pretty.

Abby said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Anonymous said...

very cute. TFS