PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 12, 2009

New Kit and a sale!!!

Happy Friday everybody!! Today is my youngest daughter, Ashlyn's 2nd birthday!! I can't believe it!! The good new for you is: I'm having a 50% off sale at my Scrapable and Pretty Scrappy Stores!! Click the names to go to the sale! This is just a 1 day sale!!

I have been working on a new kit also and it is in the stores now! It is 50% off at Scrapable and Pretty Scrappy today only and will continue to be 35% until the 15th of June!

Here it is, it's called, Doggone! And below are some of the awesome LO's that Belinda did!!

Photobucket




Photobucket

1 comments:

Erin said...

wonderful layout of Remington and Jake. It's so cool how you placed the name tags hanging on the frame.