PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 10, 2009

Christmas in July!

It's Christmas in July at GDS! Haven't finished those Christmas pages yet? Here is your chance to get the kits for 50% off and get those pages done!! All the challenges at GDS are also geared toward Christmas this month! It's just what you need to cool off this HOT July! Here are some of my Christmas kits that are on sale for 1/2 off this month!

Winter Shabby is only $1.50! Get it HERE!

Snow Princess is only $2.50! Get it HERE!
Holiday Partini is only $2.75! Get it HERE!

I have also made a little QP I made for the Daily Download over at GDS. The QP coordinates with a new little mini-kit I made for Christmas in July at GDS called "Penguin Holiday". I love the little penguins in it, I made them by myself and I am very proud of them!

Here is the kit. It is on sale this month for only $1.38. Get it HERE!



Get this QP HERE!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jul. 10, 2009. Thanks again.