PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Join me for a Speed Scrap, a sale and a Freebie!

It's that time again! Time for another fun speed scrap! Check it out here! Hope to see you all there on Friday night!!

Here is the Participation Prize for joining me at the Speed Scrap on Friday! Just a little fall kit to get you in the mood for the upcoming season! This kit will only be available through the speed scrap! This will not be going into my store!

And here is an alpha I made quite a while ago that coordinates with the kit! You can get it today for Free!! Enjoy!

And by the way, I am leaving Scrapable, sooooo my entire store is 50% OFF until the end of August! Click HERE to go to the store!!


Photobucket


7 comments:

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the fun alpha! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Belinda Milone said...

Love this kit:) I'll try to shift things to be there - I always enjoy your SS:)

elnorac said...

Thanks so much for this charming alpha! It'll go great on my nephew's "outdoorsy" pages. Will try to make it to the speed scrap.

Pattycakes said...

Thank you for the neat alpha! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 10 post on Aug. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

Kelseyll =) said...

Oh I am SO NOT ready for fall...I'm such a SUMMER girl, but your PP is really cute! I'm going to try to come to the SS tonight and thanks for the alpha!! =)