PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Big Sale and some Free Word Art!

Hey there! I hope everyone is staying healthy! My daughter has been sick for 5 days!! It has been terrible, not to mention I have had a fever and aches and pains! Luckily, I am feeling much better today and my daughter is too!

So anyway, on to the good stuff! I decided to have a sale!! There was one little problem though, GDS was down all day today for site maintenance sooooo.....I am going to extend the sale and make it Oct. 16 & 17 (as long as GDS is up tomorrow)!! You can get 50% off my 7 most popular kits!! So if there is one you have your eye on, but haven't got it yet, now is the time! You can click the tab in the bar under my header to get to my store!

Well, here is the new collab kit I promised you!! It is finally in the store!! However, you won't find it in my store, it will be in geniaBeana Scraps store HERE! (I will link up as soon as I can, GDS is down for maintenance as I type this). I hope you like it! We were very pleased with how it turned out. I will have some great LO's to show you soon!

In the meantime, you go pick up the Free Word Art to go with it! Belinda of Dylabel Designs made this great Word Art for you! Isn't it awesome??



Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Mara said...

thank you very much, these look so sweet, love them

Erin said...

Thanks, Chanin!!

Heidi said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Love these WA's - thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, beautiful!

Missty said...

Thank you for the freebie wordart.

elnorac said...

Thank you so much for the charmin' word art, Chanin! It's gorgeous.