PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another Winner!!!

Hello everyone! Sorry I am soooo behind! I've been really busy with the girls lately and haven't even had my computer set up for several days!

Anyway, I do have the winner for the Some Beach, Somewhere kit! It is comment #6 RIAN!! Congrats! I need you to email me your email address so that I can get your coupon out to you!


I will be back later (maybe today, maybe tomorrow) with another giveaway or 2!! I am also thinking of making a mini kit that I will give to anyone who purchases something from me in November! I will keep you updated on that! It really depends on time! So we will see!

Anyone going to see New Moon this Friday??? I AM! I can't wait!


Photobucket

0 comments: