As my blog turns into more of a Mommy Blog, I have been stalking other Mommy Blogs and getting some great ideas for things to do with my kids, for the holidays and also for my blog! I'm so excited to get started with this "new" chapter of my life! I actually just went out to Michael's Craft Store tonight and bought a bunch of craft supplies for my daughters and I to make a bunch of Christmas Crafts! I will be documenting each craft and posting here for you to see and try if you want to!!
Anyway, through another Mommy Blog that I have been stalking, Sugarplum Creations, I found another blog that I like, ae filkins, and she is hosting Friend Makin' Mondays right now, so I thought I would join in on the fun! Stop by Amber's Blog if you want to join in too! We are filling out a little survey and here are my answers!
1. Favorite website - I would have to say Facebook and gmail are the 2 tabs that I usually have up!
2. Favorite color - Usually pink, but brown sometimes..
3. Facebook? Yes, not that I don't want more friends, but trying to keep it just friends and family now...
4. Favorite Christmas song? Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley, All I want for Christmas is You by Maria Carey and Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by U2
5. Christmas tree: Real or fake? Fake and big!! We have a vaulted ceiling in our living room and my hubby wanted the tree to be as big as possible!! :)
6. Hottest celebrity? Josh Lucas and Justin Hartley (Green Arrow on Smallville) are my favs right now!
7. Favorite restaurant? Red Robin
8. Favorite magazine? Family Fun Magazine or Kraft's Food and Family
9. Favorite thing to drink around the holidays? Hot Chocolate
10. Favorite Christmas movie. I really like the ABC Family movies - Holiday in Handcuffs, Snowglobe and then Christmas Vacation is an all-time favorite
I will leave you tonight with the video to one of my fav Christmas songs!