PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 15, 2010

New Releases and Project 365

Hope everyone is having a great day! I have soooo much to do today around the house! I have to finish painting Cora's bedroom, put everything back, clean the house, take care of the kids, etc, etc.!! I am glad that it is Friday though!

Today I have a couple of New Releases to share with you! The first one is called Love, Sweet Love by geniaBeana Scraps! You can get it here on sale for only $3.30!! She also has some great glitter styles, glossy styles and flair to match!!



Here is the page I did with Love, Sweet Love!

Then their is Dylabel Designs' new kit called Sweet Nothings! This one is also on sale and you can get it here for only $3.25!!! And if you visit Belinda's blog, you can get some free Word Art that matches the kit and links to get some super cute quick pages!! Woo hoo!!
Here is the layout I did with this super cute kit!

And, believe it or not, I have been keeping up with my Project 365 pages thanks to Weeds and Wildflowers! It makes it so easy being able to just plop my photos on the pages and journal and be done with it!!! I love it! So here are my pages for Week 2!!

Well, I'm off to work on my many projects of the day!! Hope everyone has a great weekend and next week I will have some FREEBIES for you!!!!!!

Be sure to visit my post from yesterday if you want to know how you can help the victims in Haiti! Thanks!
Photobucket

0 comments: