PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 11, 2010

Project 365 and yep, I'm still alive!! :)

Hello out there!!! Sorry it has been so long...I have really been slacking on my blog, I know...but I have been getting other projects finished and worked on!! More about those on another day though. I don't have much time to post because it's naptime right now and during naptime I have been doing my Wii Fit Plus! I LOVE it so much and I have lost 4 lbs. since New Year's Day, so that is awesome!

Anyway, I am really trying to do Project 365 this year! I am not going to post a picture every day, but I will post my weekly pages here! Since I don't have a lot of time to scrap anymore (since I started watching a newborn Jan. 4 and soon another one Feb.8) I bought an awesome kit from Weeds and Wildflowers that you can just fill in your pictures with! The pages are already done for you! How cool is that!! I think I should be able to keep up with it...I hope...we will see!

Anyway, here are my first week's pages!! I will also try to do a better job with my blog. They may not be long posts, but there will be posts.... :)




Photobucket

0 comments: