PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Baby Shower!!!

I know I have been missing, but truly, I have been busy...This past Sunday I hosted my sister's baby shower.  I worked my butt off making everything for it, cupcake toppers, diaper cake, party favors, food (with the help of my wonderful stepmom) and decorations.  It was a lot of fun though and it turned out beautifully!  I didn't have to do it all alone though, luckily!  My niece, Marlee, and my girls and my Stepmom and sister, Krystle helped me prepare, thank goodness for them!!! 

Anyway, I did a cute little farm animal theme that matched her decorations for the baby's room!  I used almost all printable decorations that I made for the party!!  Interested?  Visit my Print 2 Party blog!  Here are some pics of what I did!

Well, I gotta go for now and try to tackle the mountain of laundry in my laundry room!  I can't seem to catch up!!!  Ugh!! 


Photobucket

2 comments:

Erin said...

So cute! Paper accesories are the best. I love all your cute little touches. I am sure your sister loved the shower.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Janae Moss said...

Just wanted to make sure you know that Janae is my name, and I'm NOT the one having another girl!! lol