Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Freebie for you! Paisley Polka Dots Cluster Frames!

Hello! Hope everyone's week is going ok so far...I have had 2 sick kids since Sunday...no fun at all! :(

Anyway, for those of you who have been following me blog for a while, know that I did digital scrapbook designing for quite a while. Last year, I retired from my store because I didn't have the time to design anymore. Well, now, I am getting back into designing, but in a different way. I am making Printables and sharing links to other awesome printables at my new blog, Simply Awesome Printables.

That said, I have decided to bring some of my digital scrapbook kits out of retirement and sell them at a VERY discounted price to you! I'm hoping to make a little Christmas money, since money has been a little tight this year.

Here is a little freebie for you that matches the kit that I am putting up for sale today. The kit is called Paisley Polka Dots. It has 14 papers, 36 elements and a full matching alpha!

This is a digital download through Payloadz. You will be directed to Paypal and then to the download links.
$2.00
Here is a Layout I did with the kit!
So please follow me if you would like to buy more of my kits! I will be posting more and more in the next couple of weeks! Thanks! :)

Also, please be sure to visit Simply Awesome Printables and become a follower there for lots of awesome printable freebies!!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Glenda. said...

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous little frames.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 11, 2010. Thanks again.