PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome 2011!

Yay!  So excited for 2011 to be here!  I am on a mission this year!  First is to pay off bills by cutting back on monthly expenses, such as groceries!  I am trying a new system and I will tell you about it after I try it out this week!

Second, be a better housekeeper!  I am going to try to follow Clean Mama!  I love her blog, she has the best ideas!  If you need to get on the ball with cleaning, check out her blog!

Third, I am going to try to MAKE some money for the family by starting a blog design business!  I am so excited to get this up and running!  I am basically just starting today!  So please, visit my blog at Livi and Me Blog Design and become a follower to help me get going!!!  Please??

Anyway, more about all this later!  I gotta get to work on my blog designing! :)


Photobucket

0 comments: