PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My first Freebie Mini-Kit for you!

Yesterday I showed you the layout I did of my daughter with the mini-kit I designed and I promised I would share it with you, and here it is!! I finished it up this morning and now it is yours to download for personal use! I really hope you like it and would love if you would send me any layouts you do with the kit! I would love to post them here! Click on the preview to download!

Brown & Pink Stitches & Stars Mini-Kit
Link has expired

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Jun [LA 03:18am, NY 05:18am, UK 10:18am, OZ 08:18pm]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your work with us xx

Anonymous said...

thanks! these are really cute!