PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 27, 2008

You have to check this out!

As I have told you, I am knew to digi scrapping. Well, I have bought several kits from some very talented designers (their buttons are to the right). Anyway, right now, I have to stop buying for a while to pay off some bills we have, but I didn't want to stop scrapping, so I went on a search for Freebies! Well, there are A LOT of freebies out there and I have been working on my own also. But to my point, there is one lady out there who I am especially fond of right now. Vicki at A Work in Progress rocks! She has AWESOME freebies! They should really be for sale, in my opinion! They are REALLY good! You have to go check out her blog and pick up some goodies from her! Be sure to say thanks though!!!



Here is a preview of one her packs of Freebie papers! I love this one! Click on it to go to her blog!

0 comments: