PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

We just love Halloween at our house! My husband's birthday is in October, so it is his favorite month, of course! My husband's sister and her husband have a Halloween party every year. Well, my husband and I have been married over 5 years now and this is the first year that we have been able to go!!! I was so excited!! I haven't been to a costume party in so long, I couldn't wait to dress up. I have been really into the Twilight Books lately (as many others are), so I really wanted to be a vampire this year and I talked my husband into being one with me! Ha! Here are some LO's I did of us from the party last weekend. It was a great chance for me to use the Team Edward Freebie from Ellie Lash - I used it for both layouts! The awesome Twilight Alpha was made by Amber Gray! Enjoy! Let me know what you think!




Happy Halloween!!!





0 comments: