PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Free Mini Kit and Quickpage!

Well, here I am, back with my Mission Two submission for the competition at Sunshine Studio Scraps. I made a quick page to go a long with it for you, I hope you like it! I'm tired tonight, so I don't have much to say, but I will try to post more tomorrow. I have a few more BB pages for you from my Winter Shabby Kit that Susan made! They are so cute, you don't want to miss out on them! Anyway, here are your freebies for today!






3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

My son actually gave me a black eye with an apple. I took a picture with him holding an apple next to my black eye. This is a perfect way to scrap this picture. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this sweet gift!