PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 23, 2009

Wild Child QP Freebie for you!

Quick post tonight because I'm getting ready to go to bed, but I wanted to give you one of the QP's that Belinda made for you! I should have another one up tomorrow. Here is your first one! I love it!

Don't forget, this entire kit and bundle is sale in my store right now for 30% off! Plus, do a LO with it for me and get the coordinating glitter for FREE plus a coupon for $2.00 off your next purchase at my store! Go HERE to get all the wild details! Do you want to see the glitter you get for free??? Here it is:



Also, you need to stop by my girl, LaNae's blog, and pick up this awesome Word Art she made for you! Isn't it awesome! Click the preview to go to her blog to get it!


Photobucket

4 comments:

The Hammers said...

I found your blog through a comment left on our Monument Recipe site. I love finding new scrapbook designers, and I think you are greatly talented. I'm going to add you to my sidebar so all my friends can find you too. Then, I'll head to your store for some goods. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 25 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

pricecheck said...

that qp is awesome!!! and thanks for putting up my word art!!! {hugs}

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 25, 2009. Thanks again.