Sunday, March 22, 2009

Introducing "Wild Child" and a freebie!

I have a new kit in my store called "Wild Child"! This is a fun, colorful, crazy kit! It is such a fun kit to scrap with! There is a kit, an alpha and worn papers! You can buy each separately or buy them all together as a bundle!

I am running a few promos on the kit right now! You have 2 chances to win the entire Bundle and then if you purchase the kit, you have a chance to get the coordinating Glitter Sheets for FREE and a $2.00 coupon to my store!!!

Here are your 2 opportunities to win the Bundle: One at DST Here!
One at Digiscrap Addicts Here!

Buy the kit, do a LO, and get $2.00 coupon and FREE Glitter Sheets, get the details here!

Here is the bundle preview:

Photobucket

Here are some LO's made with the kit:
These two are by me:
Photobucket

Photobucket

The next three are by Belinda, one of my awesome CT girls!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now for your freebie! I've been testing some more styles for Bannerwoman, so I made you a little freebie with some of them. These are little frames for wallet-sized pictures or to use on your blog or LO's. They are 2x3 inches. They are perfect to put picture under and print out to put in your wallet with a cute little border around it! Look for more of these to come made with my kits!!! Here is a sampler for now done with Bannerwoman's styles, Furry Critter, Scribbled Up, and Scribbled Stickers! You can visit Bannerwoman HERE to get her great styles!

Photobucket

5 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

Val said...

Chann I love this kit and I can't wait to use it. Those freebie frames are awesome, too. Tfs!

Dona said...

Thanks for the freebie frames, Chanin.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 23 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Jen Graham said...

This kit is ADORABLE Chanin! Great work!