PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Exciting News!!

Hello everyone! I know it's been a while! I have had a busy past week! Company and then getting ready for NSD and to launch a new blog with my CT girls (now my friends!)! We have gotten together and have created something new for you!! There will be lots of Freebies, templates, tips, fun, challenges and more! You can check it HERE if you want in on the secret!

Don't forget that I am hosting an End Of The Month "Favorites" Chat at GDS tomorrow night at 9pm EST!!! Click HERE for the details!


Here is a LO I did yesterday for a Speed Scrap with Trixie Scraps over at Digital Candy! Click the image for credits!


By the way, have you all checked out Digi Town Square yet? It is new and hasn't even had its Grand Opening yet, but it is great! I'm so excited for this site! My CT and I have been hanging there and we will also be hosting speed scraps and other challenges and will soon be posting all of our LO's there as well! Check it out when you get a chance!!!


Photobucket



1 comments:

Val said...

Chanin Love the new blog look!