PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 1, 2009

Looking for a Speed Scrap today? And a Freebie!

One of our own "Girls Gone Scrappy" and my CT girl, Megan is hosting a Speed Scrap today at Digi Town Square! Be sure to go there and join in on the fun! It is at 4pm EST HERE!!

Also, be sure you don't miss out on all the fun activities for NSD tomorrow at www.godigitalscrapbooking.com! I donated a mini kit for the scavenger hunt and am also participating the Merry-Go-Round! That means when you buy a kit from one designer, they send you a coupon for another designer's store!!! How cool is that!!!

By the way, I had a great chat last night at GDS! We talked about our favorites for the month of April! Then I gave everyone a cool new Quick Fill page! Here is a sample of what it looks like filled! This will be in the store soon along with more!!!



I also used my kit, Ashlyn's Spring, for this LO! Perfect for all those Easter pics that you haven't scrapped yet!!

Well, since it is almost NSD, I did make a little freebie for my blog! This is my first photomask, so I hope you all like it! Enjoy!! Hope to see you tomorrow at GDS!! By the way, the entire store will be 50% OFF!!!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Abby said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on May. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Chris said...

Thank you for the photomask, especiallly like the butterflies around the edge.

Pinkpugink@yahoo.com said...

I love it!! Thanks so much!

Allison said...

Thanks for the photomask, it's cute!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute idea for a photo mask! Thank you....

Amy aka kcsimpson99 said...

Chanin~~really love your 1st photo mask. I hope you will be making more!! I have been hunting around GDS and other places for some to buy, and not finding any *hint, hint, wink, wink*
Thanks!!