PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 23, 2009

Free Template and final days of my sale!!

Make sure you don't miss out on my retirement sale at GDS! It is approaching the final days! Soon, all my designs will be gone from the store! Click the ad below to go to the store now!

Is this your first visit to my site? Here is a little sampling of my kits! If you like what you see, please visit my sale!

I made a simple little freebie template for you today! It is in .psd format. Sometimes you just need a simple, quick page and this template is perfect for that! Here is LO I made with it of my daughter's school photo this year. I did this in about 5 minutes!
Here is the template for you!

Are you my fan on Facebook? If not, please become a fan, if so, thanks!! I am going to be giving away more freebies on my Facebook page! There is one there now for the first 5 people who get it!!! Good luck!
Photobucket

3 comments:

belle said...

Thanks very much for the template. Nice layout!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 24 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Nov. 24, 2009. Thanks again.