PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 25, 2010

American Idol Favorites

Any American Idol fans out there? I decided to watch it again this year after taking a couple years off. After the performances last night and the night before, my favorites so far are:


Didi Benami
Casey James

I really like Didi's voice, even though they said she wasn't original enough. She seems sweet and her voice is cool. Casey is a cutie pie, in my opinion. I loved the song he say last night! Anyone who sings Bryan Adams gets my vote, but Heaven is one of my favorites and I thought he did a great job with it!

I hope these 2 don't get voted off tonight! We will see what happens! Who are your favorites so far?

Photobucket

3 comments:

No Reimer Reason said...

I like Casey James too - who can resist that long, blonde hair - what a cutie! My favorite guy though is Andrew Garcia. I loved his rendition of "Straight Up" and I love his voice.

For girls, there are two from my state of Colorado so I am definitely rooting for them to do well (Haeley Vaughn and Lilly Scott). I also like Siobhan Magnus (great voice!) and Didi Benami. I think I need a couple more weeks to narrow down my list. :)

Janae Moss said...

Your girls are all darling! Looks like we have a lot in common... other than the COOKING!! HELP!

Char said...

LOVE the Casey!!! I am also a fan of Chystal. Her voice is so unique.