PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 19, 2010

New Recipe and update on my hubby!

Well, right now my hubby is on his way to Haiti on a Charter plane from Florida. He sent a cute video message to the girls from the iphone he is using on the trip. They loved it and immediately had to make him one to send back on our Flip Video camera. I will update you when I know he has arrived safely in Haiti. I also hope to have pictures to send you!

While he is gone, I plan on getting a lot done! I will be cleaning out our laundry/storage room, which I started today. I will also be decluttering most of the house! We have too much junk and luckily, I know the perfect place to donate too, Matthew 25 Ministries!! :)

I also have many recipes to put on my recipe blog for you, but that may take a little more time...I'm working on it though. I did post a new one today for Beer Cheese Dip! It is awesome! It is totally addicting! Head on over to my recipe blog and get it!!


Photobucket

0 comments: