PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 9, 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010
Hello! Welcome to my blog!! My name is Chanin and I am a stay at home mom of 4 beautiful girls, 12, 6, 4 and 2 1/2 years old. As of April 12, I will have been married to my wonderful husband, Tim, for 7 years! He is the most wonderful man and father. Sometimes I will talk about his families non-profit here in Cincinnati, Ohio, Matthew 25 Ministries. It is an awesome non-profit that gives to the poorest of the poor and does disaster relief. My husband traveled to Haiti in March to help the children in the orphanages there. He is truly amazing!

While I am staying home, I am also doing child care for 4 other children, planning menus, cleaning the house and trying to organize our house and life!!! This blog used to be a digital scrapbooking blog because that is what I used to do in my spare time, but now it is turning more into a Mommy blog and I hope to share more of my experiences with all of you. Right now I am working on a Cleaning Schedule Sheet, Monthly Menu Plan Sheet/Book, and much more to organize my life and family!!

I also really enjoy reading, watching movies, and finding new recipes for my family. Oh, did I mention that I have a recipe blog also? Well, I do! I put the recipes my family really enjoys on recipe cards and they are there for you to download and print out on a 4x6 photo paper! I just stick them all in a photo book and it works out really well! You can visit my recipe blog HERE!!

To keep the cost of my book reading and movie habit down, I use paperbackswap.com and swapadvd.com!! Do you use them?? If not, you should check them out! You just list the books or movies that you are finished with and you get credit for each one you send out, you just have to pay postage. Then when you want a book or movie, you request one (with your credit) and someone else sends it out to you and you pay nothing!!! It's great!! If you decide to try it, click on the links below and I will get credit for you signing up!! Thanks!! :)

PaperBackSwap.com - Book Club to Swap, Trade & Exchange Books for Free.



I do have a recipe to share with you for the blog party...something you can sit back and enjoy while checking out blogs!! A Yummy Strawberry/Banana Smoothie!!! Yum!!!


Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

Download Recipe Card Here


Thanks so much for stopping by! Please leave a comment and let me know you were here!! I will be sure to stop by and say hello on your blog also! :)
Photobucket


12 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cooking category today [09 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Annie said...

Your blog is super duper cute!! That pic of your family is gorgeous too. I am so glad I found your blog from UBP :)

Praise the Lord for people like your husband and his family. They are being the hands and feet and Christ!

Clean Mama said...

HI Chanin!
Just dropping by to say "hi" from the UBP! Great blog, I'll be back:)

Staci A said...

You have such a beautiful family! It sounds like you know how to stay busy!

And the smoothie sounds delish. We made similar ones this afternoon, only with the addition of some chocolate. Yum!

Rockin Momma said...

Happy Friday! I'm your new follower from UBP10! Visit me at http://www.rockindeals4you.com/?p=1602 and sign up for my newest giveaway!

Craft Tea Lady said...

Stoppin' in to say Hi from the blog party!

CraftTeaLady (aka Gina)
www.crafttealady.xanga.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Mikki said...

Hello there!
Thanks for stopping by via the UBP. What a beautiful blog you have here and an adorable family. You are truly blessed.
I'm meeting so many sisters in Christ through the UBP.. I didn't think that would happen but what a blessing!!
I just started getting into digital scrapbooking. I'm reviewing Memory Mixer and will soon be hosting a giveaway. I'm really enjoying it!
So you love books.. have you ever thought about doing book reviews. I've been doing the for over a year now and I really love it. You get free books in exchange for reviews. If your interested you can find links to the different groups/companies on my blogs sidebar or feel free to email me :-)
Happy blog hopping
Mikki

Jen said...

Just stopping by to say hi from the UBP 2010! I love your blog. Happy hopping!

Unknown said...

Stopping by for the party! Thanks for the smoothie recipe, I love smoothies. You have a very pretty family. Happy UBP!

Jennifer C. Valerie said...

Hi Chanin,
Nice to meet you. I like to see those dresses, they are very pretty. I hope you're enjoying the party! Have a great day!

Single PAP said...

another UBPartier here!

good luck winning a prize!

laura

http://www.tothemotherland.blogspot.com