PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's been a long time....

Hey! I know it's been a long time since I have posted anything...sorry about that. Life got crazy on me and I decided to take a break. I'm sure you understand, right? Anyway, I am going to be back to blogging, but I am going to start a new blog and leave this one behind. I will let you all know when I change over of course!

In the meantime, I wanted to share something with you that I found yesterday! It's called thredUP!! If you have kids and don't like having to deal with selling their gently used clothes and like to buy gently used clothes, then this is a site for you!!! It's basically a clothing swap through the mail! You pick a box of clothes you want and pay for the shipping and then you list a box of clothing and when it's ordered, you send it out and pay nothing!!! I just ordered my first box yesterday, so I will let you know how it goes!! Be sure to check it out HERE!

Photobucket

0 comments: